The Ranger

THE FLASH

Back to Article
Back to Article

THE FLASH

Jose P., Reporter

“The Flash” shows on the CW television network and it has 5 seasons and a total of 106 episodes. The stars are Grant Gustin as the Flash, Candice Patton as Iris West-Allen, Danielle Panabaker as Killer Frost, Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon, Tom Cavanagh as the Reverse Flash and as Dr. Wells.

The show has been on air since October 7, 2014 and it usually airs on Tuesdays at 7 PM every week. This is my favorite TV show to watch and they have defeated four enemies already. The first one that they defeated was Reverse Flash and his ability is to run super fast. The second one is named Zoom and the same thing, he could run super fast but he was sick and he was from Earth 2 (Earth in an alternative universe). The third one is named Savitar, and he is also super fast. He was from the future and he was Barry Allen but he was a time remnant who was also evil. The fourth one is named The Thinker and he was good and really super smarter than anyone. The Thinker almost destroyed the world.

Right now there is a fifth villain named Cicada. He is strong and powerful and a killer. He never stops killing and right now they are about to defeat him in the next episode, “Failure is an Orphan.”

Some of the actors on “The Flash” might leave next season like Carlos Valdes and Danielle Panabaker (who play Cisco Ramon and Caitlin Snow). It has also been rumored that Tom Cavanagh might leave.  I hope they all change their minds because I don’t want them to leave. They are all funny and they make a great team together. It won’t be same as always and I wonder how many more seasons they are going to continue.

“The Flash” has crossed stories with the shows “Arrow” and “Supergirl” and “DC Legends of Tomorrow.” All three shows are on the CW network and have made amazing shows.

Jose P., Reporter

Jose likes to do nothing because it’s fun. Jose likes to play Fortnite. He play's for hours. His favorite show to watch is The Flash ("It’s my favorite!")....